skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 1.5 oz Barbancourt Réserve Spéciale Five Star
- .5 oz falernum [BG Reynolds']
- .5 oz Lyle's golden cane syrup
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- 4-5 thin wheels of fresh ginger, 1-inch diameter
- .2 oz black treacle
- Gently muddle the ginger at the bottom of a shaker along with the syrup, rum, falernum and lime juice.
- Shake with ice and fine-strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
- Layer .2 oz of black treacle on top, garnish with a wheel of ginger and serve with a straw.