- 0.75oz Doorly’s XO Rum
- 0.75oz El Dorado 15 Rum
- 0,75oz Angostura 1824 Rum
- 3 drops Pernod
- 0.25oz Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash grapefruit bitters
- Falernum smoke*
*Fill a smoking gun with oak chips, ground cloves, grated ginger and grated lime peel.
- Add all the ingredients (except the Falernum smoke) in a mixing glass filled with ice cubes and stir.
- Strain the drink inside a skull glass bottle with the help of a funnel.
- Fill the skull glass bottle of Falernum smoke with the smoking gun full of oak chips, ground cloves, grated ginger and grated lime peel. Then close the bottle.
- Put a lime twist and an ice ball inside a chilled double old fashioned glass.
- Serve the skull bottle and the glass in a tray and add some Falernum smoke in the chilled double old fashioned glass too.
- Each one has to serve the cocktail himself and enjoy it!!!