- 75 ml Hampden Gold
- 10 ml Absinth
- 4 dashes Celery Bitters
- 2 barspoons Wasabi Sugar
- 4 dashes Orange Bitters
- 1/2 Fresh Red chili
- In an old fashioned glass pour the absinth and the celery bitters and top with ice and cold water.
- In a different glass pour the wasabi sugar, orange bitters and the chopped fresh red chili and muddle.
- Add the rum, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Discard all the ingredients in the first glass.
- Double stir our mix from the second glass to the first glass.
- Add to it a big chunk of ice and add red chili, rosemary and cherry tomato as a garnish.