On Stranger Tides Swizzle
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 1 oz orange juice
- .25 oz lime juice
- .25 oz John D. Taylor Falernum
- .75 oz orgeat
- 2 oz Skipper Demerara Rum
- 2 dash orange bitters
- Fresh mint sprig, long orange spiral
- Combine drink ingredients in a Collins glass.
- Add crushed ice to fill the glass.
- Swizzle using a swizzle stick, fully mixing the ingredients and distributing the mint through the drink.
- Fold a cocktail napkin into a cape and wrap around the glass. Add two long straws.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. Using a channel knife, cut a strip of orange peel several inches long. Twirl the peel around a straw to make a spiral, then lay over the top of the glass.