skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 10 Mint leaves
- .75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- .5 oz Lavender Vanilla Syrup
- .25 oz Green Chartreuse
- 2oz CHAIRMAN’S RESERVE SILVER RUM
- Add mint leaves to small mixing tin, gently pressing on them to release aromas.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Fill tin with ice.
- Cover with large tin and give a good shake.
- Fine strain into an ice filled Highball glass.
- Top with .75 oz of cold sparkling water.
- Stir once to integrate.
- Garnish with a bouquet of fresh mint and 2 sprigs of fresh lavender. (Straw is optional.)