- 1oz apple shrub
- 1oz canne syrup
- 1.5oz Barbancourt 3* rum
- 2oz Ginger beer
- 2 dashes of Jack Rudy Aromatic Bitter
- Slice of apple for garnish
- Shake together the shrub, canne and rhum in a shaker filled with glass.
- Strain in a tumbler filled with new ice.
- Fill with ginger beer.
- Float a few dashes of bitter on top.
- Garnish with a slice of apple and a cinnamon stick.
NB: Can be turned in a toddy really easily for the winter time. Forget the shaker and the bitter, put the rum, shrub and canne syrup in a toddy glass then fill with hot water. Add a cinnamon stick to the garnish.