skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 2 ounces El Dorado 15 year old
- ¾ ounce port wine (ruby)
- ½ ounce crème de châtaigne (chestnut liqueur)
- 2 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- ice ball Angostura aromatic bitters colored
- spiral of organic orange peel
- A day before fill an ice ball mold with Angostura aromatic bitters colored water and let it freeze for 24 hours.
- On a fireproof surface a plank of maple with a kitchen torch burning, keep a tumbler about it and let the smoke rise into the glass.
- Close immediately!
- Fill all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice cubes, stir and strain in the smoked tumbler with the colored ice ball.
- Decorate with a spiral of an organic orange peel and serve on a flamed tray (wood – matt lacquered).By Side a small bowl filled up with some smoked almonds.