skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 30ml Plantation Guyana 1999
- 30ml Rhum Barbancourt (5yr)
- 60ml Sunny’s Bad Boy Pimento Dons Mix
- (1:1:1 ratio of Pimento simple syrup, fresh pink grapefruit juice & fresh blood orange juice)
- Combine ingredients in a shaker with big naughty chunks of ice, shake hard & short, strain into a tall glass full of ice & garnish with blood orange slice, mint sprig & grated nutmeg.
- Failing any of these utensils or bar equipment, put together in a mug, tin, bottle or any other rudimentary receptacle and enjoy, failing that…just drink the rums cos they’re well tasty!
- I was going to do a hot ale flip or a barrel aged fog cutter but this drink is miles easier to prepare, more sessionable and accessible to people anywhere.