skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 40ml Chairman’s Reserve Rum
- 10ml Smoke & Oakum’s Gunpowder Cherry Rum
- 1 x demerara sugar cube
- 3 x fee brothers rhubarb bitters
- 25ml cloudy apple juice
- A twist on the classic treacle.
- Sugar cube in a old fashioned glass with bitters with gunpowder rum, muddle with end of bar spoon until sugar is slightly dissolved.
- Add 3 big ice cubes and stir, add small amounts of Chairman’s reserve, apple juice and ice, stir constantly for a few minutes until all the rum is in the glass and there is dilution (to taste).
- Garnish with a cherry on a pirate sword garnish pick (I use my mum’s cherry that is soaked in rum).