- 1 1/2 ounces Mount Gay XO
- 1/2 ounce El Dorado 15 Years Old
- 2 ounces fresh spiced-mango puree*
- 2/3 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- Garnish: fresh mango cubes, lime wheel flower, fresh grated nutmeg
- Fill collins glass with crushed ice.
- Shake all ingredients, excluding coconut cream, in a shaker with ice.
- Strain and pour into collins glass.
- Top with coconut cream
- Garnish with fresh mango cubes, lime wheel flower, and fresh grated nutmeg and put a straw in it.
*to make fresh spiced mango puree:
- Fresh ginger
- 5 grams Cloves
- 1 pinch Cayenne powder
- 5 grams Cinnamon stick, broken into small pieces
- Fresh whole mango
- Put ginger through juicer to make five ounces of juice.
- Toast spices on dry frying pan to release aroma, then combine with ginger juice.
- Let steep for four hours and strain through coffee filter.
- Puree flesh of fresh mango and combine with ginger juice 5:1