skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 2 oz Brugal 1888
- 1/2 oz Amaro (I used Montenegro)
- 1/4 oz Cacao Liqueur (I used Tuthilltown)
- 1 dashes Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate Bitters
- 1 dashes Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters
- 3 dashes Himalayan Salt Saline Solution
- Orange twist
- Cocktail Cherry (I used Jack Rudy Bourbon Cocktail Cherries)
- Prepare Double Old Fashioned Glass with one large hand cut ice cube.
- Prepare garnish – Cocktail Cherry skewered with Orange Twist.
- Stir all liquid ingredients in mixing glass with ice.
- Strain into prepared glass over large ice cube.
- Express oil from an orange twist into glass. Discard orange twist. Add prepared garnish to glass.