- .5oz Angostura 7yr old
- 1oz Almond/Coconut Plantain Juice
- .75 Smoked Burnt Brown Sugar Syrup
- 2oz Almond Coconut Milk
- Heat up 2oz Almond Coconut Milk.
- Add .75 Brown Sugar Syrup and 1oz plantain juice to heated milk. Shake vigorously to obtain froth.
- Pour 2.5oz Angostura 7yr old in glass and pour milk contents and then add foam on top.
Brown Sugar Syrup:
- Take a mini torch and “burn” brown sugar” than cold smoke with apple wood chips.
- Make a 2:1 syrup
Almond Coconut Plantain juice:
- Blend ripened plantains about 2cups, add 1/4 cup water and add amylase enzyme while blending.
- Cook in a low heat water bath to draw out liquid. Remove and blend in 1 cup almond coconut milk.
- Strain with cheese cloth to obtain liquid.