skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- 50ml Chairman’s Reserve Rum
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 12.5ml Sugar Syrup
- Egg white of 1 Whole Egg
- Sprig of Rosemary
- 1 bar spoon of Kumquat Jam
- Dry Shake all the ingredients together and take off some of the rosemary from the stalk and keep the sprig ( this gives a finer and better froth in the end result).
- Then add ice and shake again, still vigorous.
- Double strain into a coupette glass and garnish with the end of the Rosemary sprig.
- Fine Cut Marmalade will do if Kumquat is not available. I chose this because it was one of my most popular cocktails at the Lost Angel. I’ve since left but the hasn’t yet.