Learn with the leading spirits experts
Our renowned mixologists have been part of the Authentic Caribbean Rum campaign and shared their knowledge and experience. Read their stories and articles about rum and the latest trends in mixology. Also, stay tuned if you wish to attend future master classes and seminars
Miguel Figueredo is a writer, consultant and bartender with more than 10 years of experience in Spain, Germany, Holland, New York and Puerto Rico.
He led the bartender training and tastings for Authentic Caribbean Rum in Spain from 2008-2010 and is the first and only Spanish Certified trainer for Cognac (BNIC). He wrote the cocktail guide for Parasaber.com and the mixology section for the prestigious Guía Peñin. He is co-founder of the creative, innovation lab “The Cocktail Room”.
- DOMINICAN RUM (part I): VISIT TO BRUGAL
- Hot Buttered Rum – drink recipe
- Medical Notes on board of the 18th century ships
- Origin of the Dark N’ Stormy
- Getting proportions right: sweet & sour
- Rum in the raw
- History of the Cuban Mojito from a Cuban perspective, according to Erasmo Brito Lima*
- Hi-Pitch Punch Recipe
- How rum is made in St. Lucia Distillers (part II)
- Miguel’s trip to St. Lucia Distillers (part I)