Learn with the leading spirits experts
Our renowned mixologists have been part of the Authentic Caribbean Rum campaign and shared their knowledge and experience. Read their stories and articles about rum and the latest trends in mixology. Also, stay tuned if you wish to attend future master classes and seminars
H. JOSEPH EHRMANN
H. is the 11th Proprietor of Elixir in San Francisco and is recognized as a pioneering member for the revitalization of cocktail culture over the last decade.
He is an internationally renowned spirits expert and also focuses his energies on two other businesses: a cocktail catering and events company based on “edutainment” for corporate clients (Elixir To Go, LLC) and an industry consultancy firm (Cocktail Ambassadors, LLC).
H. is a USGB National Ambassador and former Vice President of the local chapter.
- WIRSPA CHAIRMAN KOMAL SAMAROO: ON THE RECORD
- The Road To WIRSPA – A Cocktail Wonk Story
- Keep the Bajan Punch in Your Back Pocket
- REAL TRAINING IN THE HOME OF TRUE RUM
- Win a trip to Jamaica with Authentic Caribbean Rum
- The Ultimate Rum Certification: the Authentic Caribbean Rum winners’ trip to the Caribbean
- Bar Convent Berlin – 2015
- From San Francisco to Montreal, September’s schedule for Authentic Caribbean Rum
- NEW DATES AND VENUES FOR AUTHENTIC CARIBBEAN RUM SESSIONS
- AUTHENTIC CARIBBEAN RUM TRAINING IN KANSAS