Learn with the leading spirits experts
Our renowned mixologists have been part of the Authentic Caribbean Rum campaign and shared their knowledge and experience. Read their stories and articles about rum and the latest trends in mixology. Also, stay tuned if you wish to attend future master classes and seminars
On-trade-pr & beverage consultant also regarded as one of Germany’s top bartenders. After finishing his hotel traineeship, he worked as bartender and bar manager in Cologne, Frankfurt, London and Berlin.
In 2006 he joined Mixology Magazine, the most prominent publication for the bar industry in Germany as freelancer. He is co-founder and managing director of Bar Convent Berlin, the most important annual bar show and trade fair in the German speaking area and Co-author of “Cocktailian – Handbuch der Bar”.
- German rum market – an analysis
- From heavy-bodied to light and dry to spiced and sweet. The change in taste of German rum consumers.
- History of New England Rum
- Unaged Rums – Give us more of that!
- 3/4 Between the Sheets Cocktail
- My perfect ratio of a classic Daiquiri
- German Rum – A category of its own
- Two originals, one great Mai Tai taste
- Bastian’s trip to Antigua