Überspringen zu Hauptinhalt
An den Anfang scrollen
- 3 dashes Bittermens' Xocolatl Mole Bitters
- 1/4 oz Tempus Fugit Spirits Crème de Cacao
- 1 1/4 oz Appleton Estate Reserve Blend
- 3/4 oz Old Forester Signature 100 Proof
- 1 small barspoon coarse salt
- Inspired by Judi Dench’s character Armande in the film Chocolat, this salted caramel cocktail is stirred and boozy with a sweet side.
- The Appleton brings coconut on the nose and when sipped tastes of caramel, cacao, and spice with just a touch of salt.
- Afterwards, honey and cinnamon linger on the palate.
- It is stirred on the rocks and topped with just a few pieces of Himalayan Pink Rock Salt for garnish.